Della and Dan
Della and Dan had a big fight- -She caught him cheating- With her best friend one night- Della told Dan to get on his way- -And he'd better be gone before the break of day- Dan said goodbye- And slammed the door- Della told never- To come back anymore- Della never re-married- And neither did Dan- She was a happy single girl- He was a happy single mam.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Della and Dan by Joy Thacker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PTSD, Jennifer Matthews
- The House On Mountain Peek, StarrLee Waterman
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...