Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
HE's blanked my Mind yet again,
Why cannot I find the words?
Has Depression taken hold once more,
With no Willpower to knock it to the floor?
I am depressed, I admit it now,
Writing poetry usually lifts my spirits,
But problems imminent there are,
And without answers my heart aint in it.
Will I be made homeless within days?
Or will it take weeks, or when? I say,
My future's in another's hands,
Should I cry, or should I pray?
My cable-tow is running out,
The noose slips around my neck,
For dismal lies the days ahead,
Is it safe to get out of bed?
This poem is difficult to write,
The gloom cloud hangs above,
If I could only find the strength,
To give my depression a great big shove.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 2 January 2006
Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Depression by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Caged, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Good Are All Nights, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- DEADLY EB OLA VIRUS, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Crazy People Do Crazy Things, Monk E. Biz
- The Bright Night, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Time, maria sudibyo
- Revenge Is Sweet In Mind, maria sudibyo
- If I Were Lady..., Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Tweet, douglas scotney
- Chicken Soup for the Soul, maria sudibyo