'Depression Kinda Day'
Here comes another depression kinda day
caused by all this rain and the wind we're having
with no sun and all this grey!
I can't go out, don't want to stay in
all I seem to be doing is cleaning, cooking and binge!
My hairs a frizzy mess, my butts looking fatter too!
I'm going to grab a bar of soap
and stand on my back porch and scrub
that's just what I'm gonna do!
This weather isn't going to get me down
I'll show it a thing or two!
After I'm done with my back porch scrub
I'll be rid of my depression Kinda day blues!
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Depression Kinda Day' by Linda Winchell )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Stars Within Your Eyes, Anthony Daniels
- Lifes Path, Jonathan Walker
- Guilt, Anthony Daniels
- Lustful Visions X3: Too Much To Handle, Anthony Daniels
- It's All My Fault, Erwick Brandon
- Heart, Jahan zaib
- Lustful Visions: In On The Action, Anthony Daniels
- Barack Obama, Thank You, For The Speech .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Lustful Visions, Anthony Daniels
- No Words Spoken, Anthony Daniels