RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Deserted Islands Of Ideas
Odd components fit abstractly together with the aid of
cognitive functions on darkened corners of thought.
Bereaved memories, hiding from sight, yet are felt
intensely, especially when alone at night.
Solo journeys, traveling beyond our vision, continually
forging ahead without a thought of origin.
Partaking of minced particles on sidewalks of eternity,
joining beatitudes of incessant bliss.
Forgotten pathways, overgrown with weeds, being hacked
and hewn on deserted islands of ideas.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Deserted Islands Of Ideas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Quality Of Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- her humor, Bull Hawking
- For CARL, Mae Ethan
- AT THE MOMENT, Mae Ethan
- Mirror - Like Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart Attack, Bradley835289 Dunivan633418
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia