RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scattered throughout life are omens, detrimental to our well-being.
Taking away from thoughts that we need not be without.
Thinking about what is going on around us, helps to keep stress away and takes us into a zone where we can be comfortable and calm.
Not allowing anyone to kick us out of our sightful places in serene circumstances, will help us stay straight and continue to vent appropriately.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Detrimental Omens by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki