I feel so depressed and all so alone,
So many thoughts in my head,
I’m telling you now I sometimes wish,
That I would actually wake up dead.
That would solve all my problems,
And surely stop all this pain,
If I don’t do something quick,
I’m bound to go insane.
Why does nobody listen?
Does anyone even care?
I feel as though no-one would notice,
If one day I just wasn’t there,
No-one understands me,
And no-one truly knows,
That this deadening pain inside me,
Continues to grow and grow...
Gemma Nolan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Difficult Times by Gemma Nolan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols