Sometimes I feel alive,
Sometimes I feel dead,
Sometimes my heart aches,
Sometimes it’s all in my head.
Sometimes I feel lonely,
Sometimes I need my space,
Sometimes nothing happens,
Sometimes I’ve too much to face.
Sometimes things go right,
Sometimes things go wrong,
Sometimes I fit right it,
Sometimes I just don’t belong.
Sometimes I make decisions,
Sometimes I’m told what to do,
Sometimes I find life hard,
Sometimes so do you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Gemma Nolan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass