Gemma Nolan Poems
- Sometimes Sometimes I feel alive, Sometimes I feel dead, ...
- Hiding The Truth I sit here thinking, What a mess I’ve ...
- I Lied About My Love For You I said I didn’t love you, It ...
- Difficult Times I feel so depressed and all so alone, So ...
- Dear Grandad (R.I.P St. Patric...
- Where Have Three Years Gone? Three Years Have Now Passed, ...
- Tonight's The Night Tonight’s the night, I said in my head,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gemma Nolan
Sometimes I feel alive,
Sometimes I feel dead,
Sometimes my heart aches,
Sometimes it’s all in my head.
Sometimes I feel lonely,
Sometimes I need my space,
Sometimes nothing happens,
Sometimes I’ve too much to face.
Sometimes things go right,
Sometimes things go wrong,
Sometimes I fit right it,
Sometimes I just don’t belong.
Sometimes I make decisions,
Sometimes I’m told what to do,
Sometimes I find life hard,
Sometimes so do you.