Memories of yours gnawing my mind..
Holds my heart & dispersed on ground..
Everyday this dread, I don’t want to rewind..
But you & your belongings,
Comes to me like unsolicited guest..
Without you, Life is nothing except black & white…
Thorny path, bare footed, eyes burn.
Uncovered head, sobbing heart
Scattered dreams, wistful desires.
Gloomy tale, desperate dawn.
Charmless days & night..
Besides all one thing kept me delight..
Granted patience bright…
Prayers of my hand wide..
Every tickling second my boosting hunt..
In the completion of my deprived…
Ask to God with humility..
Fortified my futurity;
And away all depravity..
When heart feels soothe & calm..
I assume myself..
Flushing of my eyes may pride your burnt …
Will wait, wait & wait until you’re return..
Farah Ilyas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dilemma by Farah Ilyas )
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)