RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Filtering life through musical interludes and
compositions, keeping suffering and pain on
Trying to keep it from precluding life as I
travel diligently into every phase of interior
Playing them all in harmony as I move forward
into the next realm where I can be alone to do
what I love without anyone bothering me.
Knowing nothing beyond what it is I want to do,
the only way to live life and have some joy
before my end is near.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Diligently Traveling by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- નાં રાખ રંજ naa rakh ranj, hasmukh amathalal
- Jayprakash Narayan, Was Your Political M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Clouds In The Sky Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey