RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Filtering life through musical interludes and
compositions, keeping suffering and pain on
Trying to keep it from precluding life as I
travel diligently into every phase of interior
Playing them all in harmony as I move forward
into the next realm where I can be alone to do
what I love without anyone bothering me.
Knowing nothing beyond what it is I want to do,
the only way to live life and have some joy
before my end is near.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Diligently Traveling by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols