RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Exercising purity and holiness against tides of life.
Becoming energetic on sidelines of unforgettable beatitudes.
Stringing rosary beads on disappearing edges of reality, retaliating against impure farcical behaviors of others interfering in measures of detail.
Torturing senses of incessant learning, careening down avenues of explicit tenure.
Exciting newly formed ideas, shaped by patterns of hostility, blended into a myriad of designs, capturing the essence of natural piety.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappearing Edges by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1923 - 1998)
- Every Time I Kiss You, Nizar Qabbani
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- 'a new -but -not- very -old poetry of on.., Nyein Way
- Joy and Peace in Believing, Luo Zhihai
- My True Love Is Art, Rohit Sapra
- O God, gajanan mishra
- Art or no art, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizoenen kwijt, Madrason writer
- Mighty Ocean, Zoila T. Flores
- Words left unsaid, Yisel Chong
- Poetical Journey Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Openly kicked, hasmukh amathalal