RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Exercising purity and holiness against tides of life.
Becoming energetic on sidelines of unforgettable beatitudes.
Stringing rosary beads on disappearing edges of reality, retaliating against impure farcical behaviors of others interfering in measures of detail.
Torturing senses of incessant learning, careening down avenues of explicit tenure.
Exciting newly formed ideas, shaped by patterns of hostility, blended into a myriad of designs, capturing the essence of natural piety.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Disappearing Edges by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Your sacred hummock, Emmanuel George Cefai
- SHOW UP 10 WORD, Beryl Dov