RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rhythms of life sway within, soothing my soul,
bringing a vision before me of natural desires
in a plentiful desert oasis of my own doing.
Allocating pleasures of divine rights, I sit in
contemplation, writing to my heart's content.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Divine Rights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal