Edward Kofi Louis
Do The Right Thing
Do no evil,
See no evil,
Hear no evil,
Work no evil,
Say no evil,
Act no evil,
But do what is right always;
because, you and i need this world.
It is our home,
It is our place of birth,
It is our joy when peace reign always than war!
So do what is right always.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do The Right Thing by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- To Overcome II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Consider The Birds, S. I. Rednow
- The Winking Clock, Aaron Allen Woodall
- Six Of One, S. I. Rednow
- Ebrahim, Edward Kofi Louis
- We swim نسبح, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Excuses, S. I. Rednow
- Salute, S. I. Rednow
- Speaking for the Depth I Find, Lion Ellison
- Teaching The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis