Is It Poetry
Do You Dream Like Me
Do you still dream like me,
come morning and.
Dreams when we were young kids
being to busy and.
We slept together
We learned together
We banded together we spoke
of our parents and.
Can you still come play with me
or is it to late for some
I was standing at the foot of the stairs.
Falling asleep dreams I dreamt
our eyes met
and in them at once I found
peaceful-dreams do they to you come
and I wondered
about all the children I met.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do You Dream Like Me by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Troubles ahead, gajanan mishra
- I Need You, Diana Rose
- Farewell Mama, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Love, Akhil Zoomin
- Accident and Emergency Unit, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Long Lost Love, Marites C. Cayetano
- Likes, Holly Moon
- Living, Holly Moon
- Limerick-45, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- My Periphery, Holly Moon
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- November, Thomas Hood
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns