Bazi alis Subrata Ray (January / Formerly East Pahistan)
Does The Woman Love Her Man?
Oh! Fixation of fascination,
Procreation’s labor –room,
The mystic empress spindles,
The course of human generations.
Does she love her man as love is?
Does she exploits man to have his seed?
Else how her love from the womb proceeds!
She is a bit of conscious nature,
And a bridge to the vast Unconscious,
Her inborn-motherhood needs man’s touch!
She is the posted enigma by Mother Divine,
How a bubble dare to measure her colossal wine!
Poet Other Poems
- 150th Birth Anniversary Of Swami Vivekan...
- A Propose
- A Devotee’s Prayer.
- A Draught Of Nectar From Lotus Feet.
- A dummy’s cry with painted heart!
- A Farewell
- A Feeling
- A Fourtunate Father With His New Daughte...
- A Friend’s Gift.
- A Glimpse Of Love, -Dedicated To Chitra ...
- A Gratitude Of Love To, -A Great Soul.
- A Great Poetess' Birth Day, -To Theresa ...
- A Jump into Love
- A Kiss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Kiss by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley