Brianna N R Wine
Don't Let Me Go
Arms cocoon around me
Lips upon mine
I hope this feeling last
While our hearts entwine
Hold me closer
And don’t let me go
I need you,
Love me so
I feel your eyes
Burn my skin
For all of my life,
Where have you been.
Wrap your arms around me,
Pull me closer
And whisper with delight.
Wake me up in the morning
And tell me you love me.
Because I love you
And my heart is no longer free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Don't Let Me Go by Brianna N R Wine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro