Brianna N R Wine
The traces of life haven't completely left me yet, but they soon will vanish.
The pain is still there…the hurt still evident.
I don't know how I became a stoic figure of life, but here I am
Life has tramped me in the dirt along with you.
Your feet I felt the most, grinding into me as I was down.
I just want to forget our time together, our brief words
Because that is all there ever was- brief words- but they meant so much.
Words are heavier than any stone and sharper than any stick.
And I need to leave them in the past
And let life trample me instead of you.
So let the traces of life be vanished.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vanished by Brianna N R Wine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal