Brianna N R Wine
Another Upsetting Poem
The sigh ripples from my
Throat before I can stop it.
It is the sigh that I have kept
encased for 16 years.
It sounds of regret,
dripping with loneliness.
It shows the people around me that
I am dissatisfied and the
pity in their eyes, sears my heart.
I don't want their pity,
I want to be noticed.
For once in my life,
I want to be seen for who I am,
not for what I can do…because
if you look close enough-
you will see that I can do nothing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Upsetting Poem by Brianna N R Wine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday, dear Poet Rajaram Ramach.., Dr John Celes
- life in wonder, amit yadav
- Time To Come Home, Suchoon Mo_
- 'Little Lena Marie', Quenten McClellan
- Oviedo, Robert Melliard
- Seventy Four, Jared Hirsch
- बावनाय नङा बड'फा, Ronjoy Brahma
- If, Jared Hirsch
- My arrival, John Roberton
- tomorrow, Jared Hirsch