Brianna N R Wine
Another Upsetting Poem
The sigh ripples from my
Throat before I can stop it.
It is the sigh that I have kept
encased for 16 years.
It sounds of regret,
dripping with loneliness.
It shows the people around me that
I am dissatisfied and the
pity in their eyes, sears my heart.
I don't want their pity,
I want to be noticed.
For once in my life,
I want to be seen for who I am,
not for what I can do…because
if you look close enough-
you will see that I can do nothing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Upsetting Poem by Brianna N R Wine )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)