Erhard Hans Josef Lang
Dose Replay Set Replaced
Dose replay set -
Spiralling up heroic heights,
Reaching out tall as spires,
To make the golden signet
Ring of royal human composure one's own,
Waiting there in the subtle airs to be taken?
All the world's aspirations are for troubled hire,
Who would not tire?
Thus, our life of routine, why not make it
A truly fit vessel
En route for most beautiful shores, destinations! ?
Maybe to just
Think a bit bigger, friends,
And change first ourselves,
And then our world into exactly one,
As we'd select her where to live in,
Of all the choices in dreams? !
Erhard Hans Josef Lang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dose Replay Set Replaced by Erhard Hans Josef Lang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta