into a world of non-existence
you wrote me love poems and songs
put your head on my chest and cried,
declared a love so pure, it had to be the closest thing to God
What went wrong?
'Cause a year and three nights later,
You don't love me anymore.
You expect me to smile?
have you not seen?
The news is up, and it's borderline obscene.
I've got a bleeding heart,
Yeah you've got teary-eyes,
But darling, I've never seen you look so mean.
Deona Skidmore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (down-the-rabbit-hole by Deona Skidmore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes