into a world of non-existence
you wrote me love poems and songs
put your head on my chest and cried,
declared a love so pure, it had to be the closest thing to God
What went wrong?
'Cause a year and three nights later,
You don't love me anymore.
You expect me to smile?
have you not seen?
The news is up, and it's borderline obscene.
I've got a bleeding heart,
Yeah you've got teary-eyes,
But darling, I've never seen you look so mean.
Deona Skidmore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (down-the-rabbit-hole by Deona Skidmore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave