RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dr. L.'s Waiting Room
Sitting in Dr. L.'s waiting room after having just
seen him, enjoying feelings of hope he has given me.
Enthused, being in a good mood, feeling good about
my doctor and his expertise.
It means a lot to be able to have faith in your M.D.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dr. L.'s Waiting Room by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty