Is It Poetry
Dream We Dream
Each person who dreams,
dreams of dreaming.
dreams of me.
The keeper of our dreams,
dream we dream.
Dreams, being central the poetry of me.
Dreams of wings,
from the dreaming finger.
where the open blue clouds.
Clothed in a world in a web,
spun from dreams.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dream We Dream by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid