Dreams of the future.
They're sort of like light beams
that are filled with hope
The goals we set,
What we aim for,
Even in the darkness
We will reach them
as long as we try
and we don't give up.
We'll always remember them,
but we will always have more,
Dreams, they can come true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL