The One I Love
I look out my window at the night sky,
it was beautiful with the countless stars patched across the sky of the night.
All that beauty but I could only think of you,
the one who's more lovely then that beautiful sight.
I look at the moon and watch it shine,
and I think of the shine of your heart.
The shine that attracted me to you,
and made my love for you start.
I look upon the endless stars,
and I notice a lone star that stood out,
Kind of like you, who stood out from the other,
the one I would die to save without a doubt.
I can't help but think of you,
the one I love with all my heart.
You are the one that is special to me,
the one who has bonded with my <3.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The One I Love by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise