The One I Love
I look out my window at the night sky,
it was beautiful with the countless stars patched across the sky of the night.
All that beauty but I could only think of you,
the one who's more lovely then that beautiful sight.
I look at the moon and watch it shine,
and I think of the shine of your heart.
The shine that attracted me to you,
and made my love for you start.
I look upon the endless stars,
and I notice a lone star that stood out,
Kind of like you, who stood out from the other,
the one I would die to save without a doubt.
I can't help but think of you,
the one I love with all my heart.
You are the one that is special to me,
the one who has bonded with my <3.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The One I Love by Dang Xiong )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
Poem of the Day
- Preferred Mode Of Relating, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PH: Love: He Said / She Said, Brian Johnston
- Confuse not, gajanan mishra
- I have perceived you enchanting, Mark Heathcote
- Can't I?, Nisha K. Janine
- Making plans, Angell Afinowi
- 'While There's Life, There's Hope', Mae AC.
- Thoughts of her, Nick Kler
- A flaw, gajanan mishra
- Gaining status, Angell Afinowi