Dang Xiong Poems
- Fireworks The night sky, silent, pitch black; Soon followed...
- Friendships Friendship, not really something you can buy; ...
- Nature The leaves blow in the wind; The waves crash on the ...
- Greed Greed, a greater impact than giving, sure you can ...
- Truth The truth may hurt, or will it heal? You may be ...
- Believe Believe in yourself, for that's where it ...
- Taken For Granted The forests, one by one, they disappear; ...
My name is Dang Xiong and most of my poems are about nearly anything I like. My poems are usually about nature though, I write Haikus too but I don't really put them on here. I went to about 3 elementary schools, World Cultures Magnet School, Pike Lake, and Valentine Hills. I reunited with some of my friends from Pike Lake at my middle school, Highview, me and most of my elementary school friends ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dang Xiong
The night sky, silent, pitch black;
Soon followed by the sounds of crackling and popping like a fire,
Then, you look up to see, colors glimmering in splashes in the sky,
Fireworks, like rainbows in the night sky.
Colors fill the sky;
The smell of smoke drifts around,
Sometimes, they're even formed into pictures,
Fireworks, colors fill the sky.
Lights for the night,
Sounds for the silence,
Colors for the darkness,
Fireworks, a thing of beauty.