The truth may hurt,
or will it heal?
You may be left in the dirt,
but a burden you won't feel.
Truth can beat the lie,
if it's actually told,
You can at least give it a try,
your lies will start to fold.
Believe in yourself,
for you won't need to lie.
Life is like a bookshelf,
it holds the books that you buy.
The truth is the way to go,
for it shows the real you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker