RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dreams Of Lightening
Manifesting beauty of life through poetical music that
comes naturally to mind constantly.
Witnessing the tranquility of rhythm as it takes me
incessantly into the night where quiet silence overtakes
me in dreams of lightening, striking when least expected.
Raising my voice in poetry, letting the world know just
who I am and what my purpose in life is.
Chartering boats on ocean's tides, sliding through the
darkness while grasping it closely and putting it all
into lyrics of musical melodies for all to hear and enjoy.
Most alluring to people as they listen intently to the
quietness of nighttime solace, gently rocking sadness in
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams Of Lightening by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe