RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Dreams Of Lightening
Manifesting beauty of life through poetical music that
comes naturally to mind constantly.
Witnessing the tranquility of rhythm as it takes me
incessantly into the night where quiet silence overtakes
me in dreams of lightening, striking when least expected.
Raising my voice in poetry, letting the world know just
who I am and what my purpose in life is.
Chartering boats on ocean's tides, sliding through the
darkness while grasping it closely and putting it all
into lyrics of musical melodies for all to hear and enjoy.
Most alluring to people as they listen intently to the
quietness of nighttime solace, gently rocking sadness in
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams Of Lightening by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(15 April 1958)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love It So, Edward Kofi Louis
- At The Door Of Your Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Ghost Ship, Alicia Elsbeth Stallings