Dreck The Halls
It's that time of year again
When many folks ruminate
All about the holiday season
And the desire to decorate.
There's so much to choose from
And it can become highly debatable;
To light the yard bright with new LED's
Or buy the latest lawn inflatable.
'The holiday season starts too early'
One hears that retail rant on and on
But, by the first week of December
Most of the décor items are gone.
'MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! '
The glaring homes will wish you.
There are no rules for style here
So, using good taste is not an issue.
Holiday decorating time is here
One can love it or tolerate it.
And with decorations 'Made In China'
We can over celebrate it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
DRECK THE HALLS
Comments about this poem (Dreck The Halls by Edward Iacona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey