RoseAnn V. Shawiak
As you're driving down the road, hurrying to work, appointments,
of just being stressed, do you ever stop in the middle of your
mind and wonder, What the heck am I doing? Why am I rushing
around and worrying?
Calming down, getting hold of yourself and disposition, taking
a few deep breaths and relaxing behind the wheel.
Mind now focused where it's supposed to be while driving.
(7: 22 a.m. - 10/28/13)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Driving by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest