Drones Will Be Using For Sending Greetings
Destruction all over da world
Massacre everywhere …….
World seems so silence!
No savior to protect them?
One after another going ahead
For this curtain massacre …as it
Their destiny? ? ?
Earth seems so unkind & friendless
No steps taken by peace keeping organizations
Where is Arab league,
Where is Muslim brotherhood,
Peace loving peoples fall long breath silently,
Silence can't be an option any more!
Now its time to break this silence....
We have to break the chain
That binds our soul;
We have to awaken our own savior
Who is sleeping inside us.
We can't afford to wait for jesus (Pbuh)
We can't afford to wait for any miracle
our earth going to lose its peace
while the world dithers.....
Lets dream for a peaceful earth;
It sounds pretty good that Usa sends some drones
with roses to
Drones will be using for sending greetings (in a flash) .
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drones Will Be Using For Sending Greetings by Ruby Mostazir )
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
- Submit, Teach, Love, Trust & Forgive., Tom Zart
- Broaden Your Mind, Ronell Warren Alman
- Exaggerating an invisible enemy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)