Due Drop - Marine Olson
My first reaction to your test
An answer offered to your quest.
Response intuitive has led
In time to smiles which look ahead.
Now you can seek north, south, east, west,
End speculation, it were best.
Open doors seek not to wed,
Lead nor to needs exchanged, nor bed,
Some dewdrops pure, as may be guessed,
Shine from within, then leave the nest
On flights which, lighten heart and head
New options offer. Be my guest.
Magic words weave on, won't rest,
Accept each difference as blessed.
Remember few face Time's firm tread,
In time stagnate, to Self seem dead.
Named 'hot' or 'cold', life is a jest
Enjoy what's offered, live with zest!
One birthday verse through YOU has led
Life onwards, you CAN FEEL, so red
So yellow, blue from rainbow's chest
Stolen are not! Don't contest
One's right to flower free, doubts shed.
Nurture life's due from A to Z.
17 November 1998
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Due Drop - Marine Olson by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Rijles, Madrason writer
- Game On Us, Malaya Roses
- MATHS; Mental Attack To Healthy Students?, Anishka Singh
- ಕುಮಾರ ರಗಳೆ, Deepak Malapur
- The Lion Tamer - Extract from Phantasmag.., Matthew Lawler
- The Joy Of Christmas, Joseph Ogbonna
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1886 - 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)