Due Drop - Marine Olson
My first reaction to your test
An answer offered to your quest.
Response intuitive has led
In time to smiles which look ahead.
Now you can seek north, south, east, west,
End speculation, it were best.
Open doors seek not to wed,
Lead nor to needs exchanged, nor bed,
Some dewdrops pure, as may be guessed,
Shine from within, then leave the nest
On flights which, lighten heart and head
New options offer. Be my guest.
Magic words weave on, won't rest,
Accept each difference as blessed.
Remember few face Time's firm tread,
In time stagnate, to Self seem dead.
Named 'hot' or 'cold', life is a jest
Enjoy what's offered, live with zest!
One birthday verse through YOU has led
Life onwards, you CAN FEEL, so red
So yellow, blue from rainbow's chest
Stolen are not! Don't contest
One's right to flower free, doubts shed.
Nurture life's due from A to Z.
17 November 1998
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Due Drop - Marine Olson by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Select to Reject, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- mo jibana bipadare, gajanan mishra
- Intent and Endowment, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Gracing land, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My life is in danger, gajanan mishra
- Reading Monet At Midnight, mary douglas
- vo na jane kya samajh tha.., Kamar Alam
- Refugees, Hardik Vaidya
- My Faberge Egg Is Hatching Little Stars, mary douglas
- Languages, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..