RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Emotions taking over, emitting themselves into the atmosphere, telling the world how they make a man feel.
Caressing the interior of all in touch with the spirit of God, as He lets Himself be known through voices of eloquent singers on a Friday night.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eloquent Singers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore