Gbeti gaius Kafui
As weak as i am, i fall for anything.
The least mistake from my surrounding arose my action.
Elements around me knows my weakker side so they never mention.
Yet their motives hurt my feeling.
Either bad or good.
Why this nature of mine?
Why do i evolve when people are mourning.?
Why don't i change when the time comes.?
My nature of softness.
At times i scare my love ones.
I make them fear to touch.
Though i need them.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Emotion by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Run From Fun, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True Love?, Jesus James Llorico
- Email Hell, Death is Less Painful, LUVinThe NOW
- Hope and fear helpless, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Truth eventually, Tom Squires
- The unknown woes of the old, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer