Gbeti gaius Kafui
Wisdom and might.
Wisdom they say is might.
It can lead you anywhere, anytime, and you need no light.
Wisdom is might so bright to to light our way even in the night.
Wisdom is might, very powerful to put you on the path that is right.
Wisdom is might, wisdom, too bright to give the blind sight.
Wisdom is might, wisdom, too mighty to hold our lifes upright.
Get wisdom get life for wisdom is might.
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wisdom and might. by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Not that heavy words...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The return of the sea's hero, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Why ash? ? ?, SALINI NAIR
- An Old Bench, David Harris
- Gifted Young-to Know of Death. But Not W.., A.j. Binash