Gbeti gaius Kafui
You grants me the courage.
You strengthen me.
Now i can fight valiantly
Against any form of force.
Now i can confront evil.
You were there for me always.
Even when candles were burning at both sides.
Your presence is always with me.
Even when its seems gone.
The sun is there with us.
In the day.
And the moon also set at its supposetime.
If any body deserve thanks
If any body wealth thanking.
It's you and only you
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Heavens by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal