Gbeti gaius Kafui
You grants me the courage.
You strengthen me.
Now i can fight valiantly
Against any form of force.
Now i can confront evil.
You were there for me always.
Even when candles were burning at both sides.
Your presence is always with me.
Even when its seems gone.
The sun is there with us.
In the day.
And the moon also set at its supposetime.
If any body deserve thanks
If any body wealth thanking.
It's you and only you
Gbeti gaius Kafui's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Great Heavens by Gbeti gaius Kafui )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)