RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Emotions Of Abuse
Sometimes I fall into a deep sense of suicide, not able to find my way out, drowning beneath watery emotions of abuse and hatred, culminating in fires of hell.
Trying to get rid of the helplessness by getting rid of myself.
Knowing nothing, but the sounds of near death as I penetrate last seconds of life on it's shores - ones that I prefer over living in this empty, cold space of life.
There is nothing here for me, I know this because of the loneliness always within me no matter what I'm doing.
Sometimes a person abusing and pushing someone away is the cause of irrational feelings coming up, trying to kill your being and one day finally succeeding.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Emotions Of Abuse by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken