What am I doing?
Why am I waiting?
I am always impatient,
Sweating and obsessive,
Show me a moment, where I have cared,
Shown a fig of courtesy, or a sliver of prayer,
Then what is it? Why the wait?
What do I seek, that makes me a slave?
Is it slavery?
Or is it freedom I seek?
To be smothered in your soul, and be buried for eternity?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Questions by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Travelling Day, Nijith Cherian
- I Love You, K.J. Jackson
- Who What Went Where Why How, Proud SugarBoe
- My Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Handsome Guys And Crocodiles, Margaret Alice Second
- Blue!, Ronald Chapman
- A Mistake, Morgan Michaels
- Cold Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- THE WAILING STRIP, Mohamed Yussuf