What am I doing?
Why am I waiting?
I am always impatient,
Sweating and obsessive,
Show me a moment, where I have cared,
Shown a fig of courtesy, or a sliver of prayer,
Then what is it? Why the wait?
What do I seek, that makes me a slave?
Is it slavery?
Or is it freedom I seek?
To be smothered in your soul, and be buried for eternity?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Questions by Hardik Vaidya )
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
- Jadavpur University Campus A Heaven For .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friends and foes, gajanan mishra
- Out There, Fatima Nusairat
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)