What am I doing?
Why am I waiting?
I am always impatient,
Sweating and obsessive,
Show me a moment, where I have cared,
Shown a fig of courtesy, or a sliver of prayer,
Then what is it? Why the wait?
What do I seek, that makes me a slave?
Is it slavery?
Or is it freedom I seek?
To be smothered in your soul, and be buried for eternity?
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Endless Questions by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI