Enjoy Your Life
My dear son
Remember one thing
Is pure one
It is Truth and
It is under the protection
Of supreme personality Almighty
Remember material enjoyment is
Inebriate and it is not good
It is harmful.
Remember my dear son
The world is a constructed honey-hive
Man is here hankering after happiness
And this human bee-hives are sources of misery
And men suffer from the bites of other persons
As man is in the material world, my dear son.
Enjoy your spiritual happiness with the grace of God.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Enjoy Your Life by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer