Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco
How can you say you love me?
Where is the justification for these words?
One minute you have the biggest heart of all,
The next you rumble and charge at me to fall
In front of me, stumbling around looking for a door
To run through, but there is no escape from your fears,
Exalt yourself to God! For he is the only one who will
Free you of your anger and misguided ways,
That continue to ruin your inner peace, my love.
Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Entangled Love by Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco )
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns