Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco
How can you say you love me?
Where is the justification for these words?
One minute you have the biggest heart of all,
The next you rumble and charge at me to fall
In front of me, stumbling around looking for a door
To run through, but there is no escape from your fears,
Exalt yourself to God! For he is the only one who will
Free you of your anger and misguided ways,
That continue to ruin your inner peace, my love.
Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Entangled Love by Elizabeth Fontaine Grieco )
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak