RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Essence Of Being
Flowers breaking through a mind of thought,
blossoming with ideals and untried concepts.
Prepared for an onslaught of edited criticism
and narrow points of view; standing firm and
bendable like a willow in a storm.
Reaching for strength of character that has
grown and matured within, allowing it to take
hold and become what it is.
Open, filled with life, hope and strength.
The essence of my being - me.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Essence Of Being by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
- Forever, Frank Avon
- SHADOWS, Donald R Charon
- Crying Bee, Steve Kittell
- Walk the Walk, Donald R Charon
- To Smile Even In Sadness, Rohit Sapra
- In secrets, gajanan mishra
- A-DOODLE-DO, Donald R Charon
- Nostalgia- Song of the Expatriate, S.zaynub Kamoonpuri
- Wipes off obloquy, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)