Everything thats worth fighting for
Fighting for what you believe in is true. everything about you is real. you make me feel safe, in your arms i am loved by you and by many. most of all i am loved by your sweet soul of kindness and joy. together we can change the world we are free to be ourselves. this world may change our destiny but one thing that we will do is become one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Everything thats worth fighting for by claire dupre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah