Baby, don't you miss seeing my eyes,
the window has opened in my soul,
And I have heard you cry through
those blue and endless eyes like the Ocean.
Carefully, I drew in a deep breath
and in the air I feel you near me,
with you body not by mine I feel lonely.
I lay your pictures by my bed so I don't
forget about you.
I used to believe you in everything you told me,
you used to tell me that you loved me more than
I loved you.
If that would have been true, we would still be together!
But, honestly I think it's a lot better with us not together,
When you and I were together I thought I would be happy with you.
And yea when we broke up I was sad,
but only for a little bit.
I know that must make me a horrible ex-girlfriend
but once again honestly I don't care.
I'm happy now that we're not together because all you did was hurt me.
cheyenne riegsecker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ex-boyfriend by cheyenne riegsecker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram