Baby, don't you miss seeing my eyes,
the window has opened in my soul,
And I have heard you cry through
those blue and endless eyes like the Ocean.
Carefully, I drew in a deep breath
and in the air I feel you near me,
with you body not by mine I feel lonely.
I lay your pictures by my bed so I don't
forget about you.
I used to believe you in everything you told me,
you used to tell me that you loved me more than
I loved you.
If that would have been true, we would still be together!
But, honestly I think it's a lot better with us not together,
When you and I were together I thought I would be happy with you.
And yea when we broke up I was sad,
but only for a little bit.
I know that must make me a horrible ex-girlfriend
but once again honestly I don't care.
I'm happy now that we're not together because all you did was hurt me.
cheyenne riegsecker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ex-boyfriend by cheyenne riegsecker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon
- Love's Expression Escorting Me Into a Nu.., wanderer sailor
- Receding From Depleting Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar