Exam is an structure and every structure based on power, power practice. And so seen power practice builds a den of classification, earthly gloom.
As a result of classification a new devastated burn of thought has been come in our locality, then we have to face Adam and devil complex, Adam - devil hardship.
Exam deserves quality at first, quality is the atomic something to make a huge difference between man and man.
So why? quality is preferably urged! we need preferable life leading by born is the burning cause.
Exam is the infinite choice at all. And only for that man's lives are buried in the infinite earth but not in the eternal appeal.
It is harrowed sorrows that the factor exam fingers our standard lives out still now and now is valuable demand to the human being informed. To explore this idea, penumbra of exploitation traditionally going ahead. Day by day and for Human being is the trade mark question.
We are man swimming in the quotation ocean, exam is the lullaby, exam the race that is our owned existence!
Emranor Reja's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Exam by Emranor Reja )
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)