I explore my past,
I roamed around to the land of my experiences.
And in every footstep I took in the rough road memories,
I saw a different tough circumstances.
My feet continue on walking as the time fetch me there to the world of my memories.
But not all the place I went through,
Because few parts of that place is so hard to understand.
As God cleared out my pathways,
I understand why sometimes it's hard to understand,
Because only God can do it for me,
As he anticipate my faith to work for him.
The impossible for me will be possible to God.
I believed only God can do it,
And has the authority in every detail to the story of my life.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Exploring Memories by Didith Marcelo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...