Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Eye Candy Colourful Pleasing Objects
objects seen desired objects
eye candy colourful pleasing objects
are thumb hitchhiking seeking stray homes...
oh you soliciting hooker objects
forever seeking thumbed make out free rides
turning tricks in purchase possession make out rooms...
soliciting soliciting soliciting
seeking stake out customer free range homes
jail bait jail break rare escaping object sentences...
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Moving Out Today? ' by Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Comments about this poem (Eye Candy Colourful Pleasing Objects by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey