Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Eye Candy Colourful Pleasing Objects
objects seen desired objects
eye candy colourful pleasing objects
are thumb hitchhiking seeking stray homes...
oh you soliciting hooker objects
forever seeking thumbed make out free rides
turning tricks in purchase possession make out rooms...
soliciting soliciting soliciting
seeking stake out customer free range homes
jail bait jail break rare escaping object sentences...
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Split image from the poem 'Moving Out Today? ' by Miroslava Odalovic and Terence George Craddock.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock