Scared to trust,
You’ll let me down.
Scared to believe
You need me now.
Scared to think,
That you really care.
Scared to love,
I’ve been hurt too much.
Scared to fear,
It makes me weak.
Scared to have faith
In even myself.
So much fear, it strangles me.
So I guess numbness was better, you see.
(Written: 7-20-07. Submitted: 7-20-07.)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fear by Dama Tristeza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah