she came from heaven,
no doubt in my mind,
she is my protecter,
she's there all the time.
She keeps me sain,
and how I should be,
but I wanna know,
why she chose me.
She says its her duty,
and I was the chosen one,
but I don't understand,
I'm just like everyone.
She says I'm wrong,
and that I'm different,
but I don't get it...
why would I deserve it?
I have a gift,
and that's why he gave,
my baby girl fallen angel to me.
Sami Woodall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallen Angel by Sami Woodall )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)