~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 7
"I'd freeze this moment in time and go
to any length upon my heart's desire.
I wish I'll never feel the chill
that comes after the death of fire.
I thirst for the angel, I lust
May Hell swallow future and past!
Now I burn, and the fire within
Scorches the scarlet letter of sin."
One flightless bird embraces another
It's fire and ice, sizzling hot
No shadow and no cover
Shame easily forgot
One shining angel and a princess
Who only craves his embrace
Rewrite in the language of kisses
The holy book of sinful grace…
Irinuca Felixuca's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~ Fallen Angel ~ Part 7 by Irinuca Felixuca )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under The Canopy, Neela Nath
- Not able to stay pure, gajanan mishra
- Papa, papa, hasmukh amathalal
- Who is Richard Thripp?, Richard Thripp
- Day ends, gajanan mishra
- Pedants, Muhammad Shanazar
- My Heart Desires, Muhammad Shanazar
- Good Wishes, Muhammad Shanazar
- Salute your Father, gajanan mishra
- Haiku for the end of semester, Leigh Sena