RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shade flowing over a lush green lawn, filled with fallen dead leaves lying upon it, looking up from where they once had been living for a lifetime - a part of a tree's beauty.
Now awaiting a blower and rake to settle them in a pile and be sent to the trash barrel.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fallen Leaves by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest