Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Falling In Love's Well.
Can you tell?
How you fell in Love's well.
You dip and swim,
Swim and dip,
And receive cozy embrace,
Ah! with your love,
You are middle in the brook,
And while wading you feel,
The abstract impression of the hook.
Can you tell,
With whose bell you jumped?
Why and how -! you know not,
Ah! with the flaming of your life's wick,
You were in love and love sick.
I am sure you can't tell,
And he or she can fell,
Who timelessly in Love dwells!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Falling In Love's Well. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno